Who is Eligible?
Families in the St. Vrain Valley School District, with low income and very limited access to holiday gifts are eligible to register for toys.
How to Register:
- Pick up a registration form at a participating agency, or download and print the form from this web site.
- Bring the completed form on distribution day at the time corresponding to your last name, along with a photo ID, proof of residence in the St. Vrain School District, and proof of each child’s legal name and birthdate.
- Note: Forms must be turned in by the custodial parent or legal guardian of children 14-years-old and younger.
- Gift Donations. Gift tags will be placed on giving trees in area churches, local businesses, and Walmart. Choose a gift tag and purchase the suggested gift ($30 limit). Return the unwrapped gift to LifeBridge Christian Church: 10345 Ute Hwy, Longmont, CO 80504
- Monetary Donations. Cash donations are always accepted. To make a cash donation: Make checks payable to: Longmont Community Foundation (Kindness for Kids). Mail checks to: 636 Coffman Street, Suite 203, Longmont, CO 80501
- Volunteer. Call Michelle at the Volunteer Connection at 303-204-9734 to find out how you can help!